The top 10 things you can to do to get healthy now
- Go to sleep at the same time and get up at same time 6-or-more days of the week. Get at least 8 hours of sleep daily.
- Take a clinically validated, whole food based supplement (www.juiceplus.com)
- Eat processed foods sparingly, less than once a week if possible
- Make breakfast and lunch your biggest meals, preferably between 10 am and 4 pm when your digestions is strongest. Try to eat these two meals at the same time each day; your digestive organs will get the benefit of expecting to go to work on a schedule. This helps tremendously with proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Get outside and move a little bit each day. Fresh air and deep breathing are far more important than getting a workout.
- Start each day with a Green Drink.
- Think good, healthy thoughts.
- Take 10 deep breaths filling air from the diaphragm up and exhaling completely, whenever you feel stressed.
- Drink 3 litres of good clean water everyday in addition to any other beverage you have
- Eat something raw from the plant kingdom at every meal and make it the biggest part of the meal: vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains should be the bulk of what you eat.
By Dr. Mitra Ray